Hello! No Ripping !

free hit counters had viewed on o1o1o8

Saturday, June 19, 2010 '
My mothers birthday

I never thought i would attend her 50th birthday party because of being the runaway daughter. It's a sin. YES. And i also never thought they wouldn't welcome me at all. But i was wrong. I'm still part of the family.


But, my mother i don't know. I know she's really mad at me. I want to say sorry to her but i don't have the chance because she's busy and ignores me whenever i approach her. How sad. But its okay! at least i have my presence there as her child.

It's not bad at all.

Anyways, i want to share some memorable photos during that day. May 3, 2010.





circles of her amigas and us while singing a Happy birthday song to her. :D


We were singing the song 'Kahit Maputi na ang Buhok ko' :D


Stolen shot of my parents. How sweet noh! :D

Happy 50th Birthday Mudracle!



And so I LOVE NANAY!

Happy Birthday Nanay and Advance Happy Mother's day! :)


**More photos on my facebook account :)



Tic Talks


Princess Wannabe


Melody =D also known as melodz
loves purple, pizza and chocolates
20 years of fooling around
btw, i'm a She.
Proud to be shy but
a happy-go-lucky; lazy jerk

Cravings
Last update:
  • Good results
  • Hapiness Everyday!
  • Harmonious Family
  • Princey
  • Be loved
  • Everlasting true love

  • My Beloved
    Click

    ♥♥

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Him x33
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Rusell P. Ordonio
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ studies
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ fries and pizza
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥ YOU


    click if you wanna know


    You don't realized you care for someone until they stop caring for you..

    Escapes

    ash ^^
    kyrk
    kathrinx
    patricia
    jaime
    eney
    deann
    alyssa
    tinay
    angelx
    rich girl
    kai
    kreez
    anjjhe
    effa
    kat-kat
    kyra
    grace
    janile
    F.A.I.T.H
    Alyssa
    Neil
    lylyz
    vinmark
    sweetposh
    kaii
    louisa
    chersiew
    jhoice
    omi
    dhemz
    kimi
    monikels
    cezs
    shalee

    precious grace
    nik
    awpel
    kibumie

    Past Post
  • March 2009
  • July 2009
  • June 2010
  • July 2010


  • Click for my past x33

    Thanks to
    Designer:kodies
    Basecode: shatter%
    Picture: gilter graphic