I'll tell it here.
Nanay.. hmm what can i say?
I love you . :) I'm so sorry for all the things i've done and hurt your feelings.
I didn't mean it. Mahal kita mother, i just don't know bakit nagagawa kita masaktan.
Maybe i'm just a person , a sinner.
But although i've hurt you so many times,
i made you cry so many times,
in all of my dreams and hopes
from my childhood days until now, hindi ka nawala at lagi kang kasama.
In all of my plans and balak sa life ko, you are my inspiration.
I want to be like you.
Sabi ko nga sayo diba, 'Ikaw inspirasyon ko'
And i mean it of course. Although i have my boyfriend, gusto ko pag tanda ko kasama pa din kita.
I remember the time nag extokwa ako, i went back home just for you alone.
Mahal na mahal po kita mother kahit hindi ako expressive in action,
i really mean it everytime i say it. And i will mean it until i die.
Mama, mother, nanay, mudracle,
i love you pu,. :)
Melody